This class will be held at Studio U at the following location –
1550 Utica Ave S. St. Louis Park, MN
Studio U is located in the lower level of the 1550 Tower office building directly behind the Shops at the West End.
The parking ramp entrance for the 1550 Tower is located behind the building on Duke Drive. You will want to park on the Lob-by level (L) to enter the building once in the building take the elevator connected to the parking ramp down to level B2 (you will see a sign for Studio U next to the B2 button on the right side of the elevator). The elevator will open to a small lobby with 4 stairs up to a door to enter the floor. Take a left and you will find Studio U down the hall, the last door on the right.
Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
Please take note of our class policies:
- There is a 2 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 3pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. If doors are locked less than 15 minutes before class, please ring door bell to be let in.
- All class punch cards have expiration dates starting at the time of purchase. Please note those expiration dates. Students will be notified as their punch card expiration date approaches.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Liability waivers are required to be sign prior to entering class.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- All classes are gender inclusive except for those explicitly noted.
- Pole Classes are ages 18+. Fitness and Aerial classes are ages 14+. Minors will require guardian approval and waiver signatures.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils prior to class. Remove all jewelry, watches, etc that could pinch or scratch the poles or tear fabric.
- Canceling classes: Registering for class is important to ensure that 1) we meet minimum attendance requirement, and 2) guarantees you a spot in class. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that we can let you in class or class may not be on the schedule. You can cancel your registration.
- Early Cancel: To cancel without penalty, you must cancel your registration 8 hours or more prior to class. You will receive the credit for the class back to your account without penalty.
- Late Cancel: If you must cancel less than 8 hours before class, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $6.00 late cancel fee.
- No Show: If you are registered for class and do not cancel and do not show, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $8.00 late cancel fee.