Host An Unforgettable Event At Knockout!
Knockout Bodies is the Twin Cities’ premier pole dance studio to host your Bachelorette, Birthday Party or Girls Night Out! Your private party will begin with an hour to enjoy our sophisticated lounge, open gifts, have snacks & socialize. Next you’ll step into the KO pole studio for a one hour lesson of your choice. Finish with photos & freshen-up in our powder room before heading out on the town!
As seen in MN Bride magazine, “Twin Cities’ Best Bachelorette Party Ideas!”
How It Works:
Step 1 - Choose Your Occasion
Explore the party themes below and choose which describes your group best!
Step 2 - Choose Your Party Type
Choose Your Lesson
Our private parties are designed for all fitness & skill levels to be super fun & flirty, and less of a workout than our normal classes (unless you request otherwise)! You’ll leave feeling like a rock-star with a choreographed routine. First, you’ll choose your lesson:
- - Pole Dance (24 guests max)
- - Chair Dance (16 guests max)
- - Lap Dance (16 guests max)
- - Combination Pole + Lap/Chair (optional $100 upgrade, 1.5 hours of instruction, 16 max)
Step 3 - Check Availability
Choose a day and time to host your event!
Please fill out our Private Party Inquiry Form or give us a call at (612) 789-0826. You can check availability for your desired party date through our online booking system (scroll to the bottom of this page for our calendar). *Please fill out the inquiry form or call for last-minute parties within 7 days (You will not be able to book online and we may still have availability)!
Step 4 - Reserve Your Party
Reserve your party and then start sending out the RSVP's!
2 hour party includes one hour to use the Knockout Party Lounge, followed by a one hour lesson. A $125 deposit is required to reserve your party, which will go towards the total cost of $319+tax for up to 10 guests (plus $25 additional for each guest over 10). Party times are available on Friday evenings at 7:30 and Saturdays starting at noon with the last party time slot starting at 7:30 pm. If you are looking for another day and time, please call or email us. Click below to reserve your spot today!
Step 5 - Personalize Your Experience
You’ll also have the option to add optional upgrades to enhance your party:
- - Gift Bag for your guest of honor ($25 ~ includes Knockout tank top and Knockout booty shorts).
- - Beverage packages (email for pricing ~ selection of bottled water, sparkling juice, soda or other non-alcoholic beverages & glass stemware).
- - Cupcakes for your group
- -Combination Pole + Lap or Chair Dance Party (additional $100 ~ 1.5 total hours of instruction)
- -A non-refundable deposit of $125+tax will be required to reserve your party date and time. The remaining party balance of $194+tax, plus any requested upgrades and/or additional guest fees, will be automatically charged to the credit card on file 3 days prior to your scheduled party.
- -15 days prior written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org is required to reschedule your party. Rescheduling will be based on availability, and your new party must be completed within 60 days of your original scheduled party date. Rescheduling within 15 days of your scheduled party may not be allowed, and may be considered a cancellation.
- -Cancellations will result in a loss of your deposit.
- -All participants must be at least 18 years of age (Please bring a valid ID for check-in).
- -All party guests must sign a liability waiver.
- -No men will be allowed, no exceptions.
- -No alcoholic beverages, or persons under the influence of alcohol or any drug will be allowed in the facility. If anyone in your group is under the influence, your entire group may be asked to leave with no refund.
- -Knockout Bodies reserves the right to cancel or refuse any party. Such cancellations will result in a full refund of any deposit paid, unless the cancellation is due to a violation of these Private Party Policies, in which case, no refund will be issued.