Pole Tricks Sessions
Intro to Pole 4-week Sessions:
Curious about Pole Dancing? This 4 week course is just for you! Designed for beginners of all fitness levels, you'll learn a choreographed routine while learning basic pole grips, spin, tricks, and pole dance. No dance or pole experience is necessary. At the end of the four weeks, you'll feel confident and ready to jump into all of our pole classes. Class meets four consecutive weeks.
Price for 4-week session is $65.00
Intro to Aerial Silks 4-week Sessions:
Are you curious about aerial and have little to no experience? If so, this series is for you! Join us for a 4 week series in which you will be introduced to aerial sling. During these 4 weeks you will learn fundamental skills, a variety of tricks, conditioning exercises you can perform at home, and a fun sequence to pull everything together that you have learned over the 4 weeks. This series is for beginners and all body types and fitness levels are welcome! Let's make fitness fun by getting upside down!p>
Price for 4-week session is $75.00
Workshop / Session Policies:
- -Workshops & multi-week Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event to receive credit towards a future session/workshop. No-Shows and Cancellations within 7 days of event will forfeit credit.
- -Classes will be done barefoot unless noted otherwise. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio; be sure to bring clean/dry indoor sneakers for classes requiring shoes.
- -To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- -Pole Classes have a weight limit of 225 lbs. due to equipment limitations.
- -Pole and Chair classes are ages 18+.