Pole Tricks Sessions
Intro to Pole 4-week Sessions:
Curious about Pole Dancing? This 4 week course is just for you! Designed for beginners of all fitness levels, you'll learn a choreographed routine while learning basic pole grips, spin, tricks, and pole dance. No dance or pole experience is necessary. At the end of the four weeks, you'll feel confident and ready to jump into all of our pole classes. Class meets four consecutive weeks.
Price for 4-week session is $65.00
Foundational Pole Level 1 (Beginner):
Tried our Intro class and ready to learn more? This 60 minute class will meet once a week for four weeks. Our Level 1 students will build on the foundation from Intro including climbing and building strength to be able to invert. COMING SOON!
Foundational Pole Level 2 (Intermediate/Advanced):
Our Level 2 students will begin to string together combos using tricks from Intro and Level 1, work on inverted tricks, and work on conditioning our bodies to handle the increased intensity in pole tricks, spins, and floor work that is found in Level 2. COMING SOON!
Workshop / Session Policies:
- -Workshops & multi-week Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event to receive credit towards a future session/workshop. No-Shows and Cancellations within 7 days of event will forfeit credit.
- -Classes will be done barefoot unless noted otherwise. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio; be sure to bring clean/dry indoor sneakers for classes requiring shoes.
- -To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- -Pole Classes have a weight limit of 225 lbs. due to equipment limitations.
- -All classes are WOMEN ONLY, no exceptions.
- -Pole and Chair classes are ages 18+.