CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT PRICING PLAN
MEMBERSHIP CLASS OPTIONS
Knockout Bodies offers several membership and payment options to fit your budget and schedule.
Our monthly memberships are the most economical option for those who plan to attend classes on a regular basis.
Drop-in & class pass options are best for those who plan to come less than six times a month.
Private Lessons & Private Parties are also available!
Discounts are available on our memberships and private lessons for family, military and service members, students, and club dancers! Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Members receive special discounts, early registration for workshops and specialty series, and free family and friends passes per year. It pays to be a member!
Refer A Friend
- Refer a friend and get rewarded
- Both of you receive $10 credit when a new client special or intro series is purchased (Groupon does not apply) to use towards your next month’s payment, merchandise, workshops, and more!
- Both of you receive $30 credit when a membership is purchased to use towards your next month’s payment, merchandise, workshops, and more!
- 1 Personal Training Session: $75.00 per hour
- Buy 5 get 1 Free!
Knockout Bodies Class Policies
- There is a 2 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 2pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- All classes are gender inclusive.
- Pole Classes are ages 18+. Fitness and Aerial classes are ages 14+. Minors will require guardian approval and waiver signatures.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.