Feel confident, strong and sexy!
More than a Workout
At Knockout Bodies, we offer a variety of classes for all fitness and skill levels. Our classes offer a serious workout with a fun & flirty flair!
Floor Work Classes
Slink and slither your way to sexy pole flow. Learn to connect your movement from the floor to the pole with gorgeous transitions.
Leg warmers or knee pads are highly recommended for this class to protect your knees during floor work. Heels are not required but recommended. If no heels, should wear socks.
Designed for beginners of all fitness levels, get ready to break a sweat while we learn the basics and work on building sequences on aerial hammock and silks. Get ready to break a sweat while we learn the basics and work on building sequences on aerial hammock and silks.
For all fitness levels classes include: Aerial Fundamentals and Aerial Flow and Stretch.
Indulge in the opportunity to explore the studio equipment and connect with other students and instructors without the rigidity of a structured class. Swing on the silks, play with the clocks, straps, weights, and more! This class is for you if you love to brush up on skills, put your mind together with others on combos and tricks, and/or expand your fitness routine with freedom.
Current students only.
Learn a choreographed routine, learning a little more each week so that you have a routine to a whole song at the end of the month. Routines incorporate flow and floor work, while showcasing musicality and a theatrical style. This class is geared toward students who have taken an Intro to Pole class and the tricks and moves we do are geared towards beginner level. Do not need to invert, but climbing would be helpful. Heels are welcome, but not required.
Pre-requisites: Not recommended as a first class. Student should be at least at a beginner (Level 1).
Exotic Pole Classes
These classes are sensuality meets fitness. Get fit while exploring your sexy side! Learn basic exotic skills like conditioning your legs, ankles, and feet to walk and dance in heels. Move into learning combos, transitions, and floor work that utilize exotic technique. These classes will unleash your sexy inner goddess! Heels are required and knee pads or leg warmers are highly recommended. This class will be tailored for all skill levels, but is not recommended as a first pole class. Pole dancing in heels is an additional challenge so having some pole experience will make this class easier to enjoy.
Exotic Tricks Pre-requisites: Not recommended as a first class. Student should be at least at a beginner level.
Exotic Power Pole Pre-requisites: Must be at least a Level 2 AND have take two Exotic Tricks classes or receive prior approval from studio owner.
These classes are either geared toward specific skill levels or mixes all levels with combinations and variations of tricks. Be prepared to be inspired as you connect pieces and see how base moves can be modified into new shapes. Must have taken beginner tricks or intro classes, not recommended as a student’s first class. Sunday’s All Levels Pole Tricks class is Co-Ed.
Pole Tricks Classes: Pole Fundamentals, Pole Tricks (All Levels), and Pole Tricks Int/Adv.
Alternative Fitness Classes
All of our pole fitness classes will get you in tip top shape to be performing at your best for all of your bucket list tricks and dance moves!
Classes: Poleates, Flexibility and Conditioning, Pole Barre, Bootcamp, Strengthen and Stretch.
Knockout Bodies Class Policies
- There is a 2 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 2pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- Pole and Aerial Classes have a weight limit of 275 lbs. due to equipment limitations.
- All classes are gender inclusive.
- Pole Classes are ages 18+. Fitness and Aerial classes are ages 14+. Minors will require guardian approval and waiver signatures.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.