Feel confident, strong and sexy!
More than a Workout
At Knockout Bodies, we offer a variety of classes for all fitness and skill levels. Our classes offer a serious workout leaving you feeling sexy and empowered!
Floor Work Classes
Slink and slither your way to sexy pole flow. Learn to connect your movement from the floor to the pole with gorgeous transitions.
Leg warmers or knee pads are highly recommended for this class to protect your knees during floor work. Heels are not required but recommended. If no heels, should wear socks.
Designed for beginners of all fitness levels, get ready to break a sweat while we learn the basics of aerial and work on building sequences. For all fitness levels!
Learn a choreographed routine, learning a little more each week so that you have a routine to a whole song at the end of the month. Routines incorporate flow and floor work, while showcasing musicality and a theatrical style. This class is geared toward students who have taken an Intro to Pole class and the tricks and moves we do are geared towards beginner level. Do not need to invert, but climbing would be helpful. Heels are welcome, but not required.
Pre-requisites: Not recommended as a first class. Student should be at least at a beginner (Level 1).
Exotic Pole Classes
These classes are sensuality meets fitness. Get fit while exploring your sexy side! Learn basic exotic skills like conditioning your legs, ankles, and feet to walk and dance in those gorgeous heels! Move into learning combos, transitions, and floorwork that utilize exotic techniques. These classes will unleash your sexy inner goddess! These classes will be tailored for all skill levels, but is not recommended as a first pole class. Pole dancing in heels is an additional challenge so having some pole experience will make these classes easier to enjoy!
Heels are required and knee pads or leg warmers are highly recommended.
Exotic Tricks Pre-requisites: Not recommended as a first class. Student should be at least at a beginner level.
These classes are either geared toward a specific skill level or mixes all levels with combinations and variations of tricks. Be prepared to be inspired as you connect pieces and see how base moves can be modified into new shapes.
Must ensure correct skill level when selecting tricks classes.
Pole Tricks Classes: Foundational Pole Tricks (Levels 1, 2, or 3), Pole Tricks (All Levels), Tricks and Transitions, and Spin Pole Tricks.
All our fitness classes will get you in tip top shape to be performing at your best for all your bucket list tricks and dance moves!
Classes include: Poleates, Cirque-it, Aerialates, Flexibility and Conditioning, Pole Barre, Bootcamp, and more
Indulge in the opportunity to explore the studio equipment and connect with other students and instructors without the rigidity of a structured class. Swing on the silks, play with the clocks, straps, weights, and more! This class is for you if you love to brush up on skills, put your mind together with others on combos and tricks, and/or expand your fitness routine with freedom.
Current students only.
Knockout Bodies Class Policies
- There is a 3 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 3pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. Please be patient for someone to unlock the door after class is over.
- We DO NOT accept walk in clients. We require prior registration and payment for class admittance. Please see our schedule online or on our app to register.
- Door will be locked 5 minutes after class starts. If you have signed up for a class and are running late, please ring the door bell.
- All class punch cards have expiration dates starting at the time of purchase. Please note those expiration dates. Students will be notified as their punch card expiration date approaches.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Liability waivers are required to be sign prior to entering class.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- All classes are gender inclusive except for those explicitly noted.
- Pole Classes are ages 18+. Fitness and Aerial classes are ages 14+. Minors will require guardian approval and waiver signatures.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils prior to class. Remove all jewelry, watches, etc that could pinch or scratch the poles or tear fabric.
- Canceling classes: Registering for class is important to ensure that 1) we meet minimum attendance requirement, and 2) guarantees you a spot in class. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that we can let you in class or class may not be on the schedule. You can cancel your registration.
- Early Cancel: To cancel without penalty, you must cancel your registration 8 hours or more prior to class. You will receive the credit for the class back to your account without penalty.
- Late Cancel: If you must cancel less than 8 hours before class, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $6.00 late cancel fee.
- No Show: If you are registered for class and do not cancel and do not show, you will loose that class credit if you have a punch card or will be charged $8.00 late cancel fee.