Knockout Bodies Class Policies
- There is a 2 person registration minimum for this class. If that minimum is not met by 8am for daytime classes or by 2pm for afternoon classes the day the class is scheduled, class will be canceled. Clients will receive notification if class is canceled and be refunded for class price if non-member.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your first class. Doors may be locked. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio. Be sure to bring clean, dry sneakers for classes requiring shoes or plan to go barefoot.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- All classes are gender inclusive.
- Pole Classes are ages 18+. Fitness and Aerial classes are ages 14+. Minors will require guardian approval and waiver signatures.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Punch cards have expiration dates assigned. Unused classes will be lost after expiration date.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
Follow Us on Instagram!
Don’t forget to tag us @knockoutbodies and use our branded hashtags #beaknockout.