Knockout Bodies is the Twin Cities’ premier pole dance studio to host your Bachelorette, Birthday Party or Girls Night Out! Your private party will begin with an hour to enjoy our sophisticated lounge, open gifts, have snacks & socialize. Next you’ll step into the KO studio for a one hour lesson of your choice. Finish with photos & freshen-up in our powder room before heading out on the town!– As seen in MN Bride magazine, “Twin Cities’ Best Bachelorette Party Ideas!”
WANT TO KNOCK YOUR FRIEND'S SOCKS OFF?
Host An Unforgettable Event At Knockout!
Just got engaged? Congratulations!
Knockout Bodies is now offering a Be A Knockout Bridal Package to the bride and her bridal party!
With this package you get 3 months of our unlimited pole and aerial membership (value $450) and one private pole or chair party (value $319) for $670 ($100 dollar savings!).
This package gives you access to all of our pole and aerial fitness classes to get you in shape and feel amazing and empowered while working out. You won’t want to stop coming after you start! If you are new to pole we recommend the following classes to get you started:
Sign up today for our Be A Knockout Bridal Package
- Add additional months to your membership – $120 each month (paid at time of package purchase)
- Make it a pole/chair party combo by adding an additional 30 minutes to your party – $85 (paid at time of package purchase
- Add personal training sessions – $70 each session (paid at time of package purchase)
- Upgrades are discounted due to upfront payment. If you choose to add these upgrades after purchase, will be subject standard pricing.
Choose Your Party Type
Personalize Your Experience
- A down payment of $125 will be required to reserve your private class or party date and time. The remaining balance of the minimum guests requirement will be automatically charged to the credit card on file 3 days prior to your scheduled party. Any upgrades or additional guest charges will charged the day after your scheduled event. No payment will be accepted at time of the event.
- Be sure to arrive on time. A late arrival timing will be deducted from private class time or social time depending on purchased package. If you are more than 20 minutes late for the private class or an hour late for a private party, the time is forfeit without refund.
- 15 days prior written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org is required to reschedule your party. Rescheduling will be based on availability, and your new party must be completed within 60 days of your original scheduled party date. Rescheduling within 15 days of your scheduled party may not be allowed, and may be considered a cancellation.
- Cancellations more than 30 days from your scheduled event will be refunded. Cancellations less than 30 days from your scheduled event will result in a loss of your down payment. No refund for cancellations less than 48 hours from schedule event.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age (Please bring a valid ID for check-in).
- All party guests must sign a liability waiver.
- No alcoholic beverages, or persons under the influence of alcohol or any drug will be allowed in the facility. If anyone in your group is under the influence, your entire group may be asked to leave with no refund.
- If parties go over their allotted time slot, an additional $10 will be charged to the card on file for every 15 minutes over.
- A $35 cleaning fee may be charged if snacks and refreshments are brought on site and Knockout Bodies staff has to clean up.
- Knockout Bodies reserves the right to cancel or refuse any party. Such cancellations will result in a full refund of any deposit paid, unless the cancellation is due to a violation of these Private Party Policies, in which case, no refund will be issued.