Booking a Party Instructions
To Book a Party through the Party Calendar:
Select your party option and click Next
Choose the date you are interested in and click Next
Select an available time for your party and click Next
Answer questions and click Next
Select purchase option and click Next
Click “No Account? Sign Up” and fill out the required information and click Next
Sign the contract and click the check box that you agree to electronic signature and click Continue
Enter payment method and click complete.
Knockout Bodies Party Policies
- A down payment of $125 will be required to reserve your private class or party date and time. The remaining balance of the minimum guests requirement will be automatically charged to the credit card on file 3 days prior to your scheduled party. Any upgrades or additional guest charges will charged the day after your scheduled event. No payment will be accepted at time of the event.
- Be sure to arrive on time. A late arrival timing will be deducted from private class time or social time depending on purchased package. If you are more than 20 minutes late for the private class or an hour late for a private party, the time is forfeit without refund.
- 15 days prior written notice to email@example.com is required to reschedule your party. Rescheduling will be based on availability, and your new party must be completed within 60 days of your original scheduled party date. Rescheduling within 15 days of your scheduled party may not be allowed, and may be considered a cancellation.
- Lounge time will be scheduled prior to your main event, unless specifically requested.
- Cancellations more than 30 days from your scheduled event will be refunded. Cancellations less than 30 days from your scheduled event will result in a loss of your down payment. No refund for cancellations less than 48 hours from schedule event.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age (Please bring a valid ID for check-in).
- All party guests must sign a liability waiver.
- No alcoholic beverages, or persons under the influence of alcohol or any drug will be allowed in the facility. If anyone in your group is under the influence, your entire group may be asked to leave with no refund.
- If parties go over their allotted time slot, an additional $10 will be charged to the card on file for every 15 minutes over.
- A $35 cleaning fee may be charged if snacks and refreshments are brought on site and Knockout Bodies staff has to clean up.
- Knockout Bodies reserves the right to cancel or refuse any party. Such cancellations will result in a full refund of any deposit paid, unless the cancellation is due to a violation of these Private Party Policies, in which case, no refund will be issued.