Take your Training to the Next Level
Pole Tricks Sessions
Are you new to pole or aerial? Ready to try something new?. Our Knockout Bodies sessions can provide you with the structure and guidance to take your training to the next level.
Curious about Pole Dancing?
Intro to Pole 4-week Sessions:
This 4 week course is just for you! Designed for beginners of all fitness levels, you’ll learn a choreographed routine while learning basic pole grips, spin, tricks, and pole dance. No dance or pole experience is necessary. At the end of the four weeks, you’ll feel confident and ready to jump into all of our pole classes. Class meets four consecutive weeks.
Price for 4-week session is $65.00.
Pole Progression Series
Level up with this series!
This series is offered every other month and the focuses on techniques that will help you level up in your pole dance journey. Looking to master a climb? Not sure how to nail that invert? Want to learn choreography to put a routine together?
This series is it. Watch our Sessions and Workshops Schedule for our next Progression 4-Week Series!
Each 4-Week Series is $70
Workshop / Session Policies:
- Workshops & multi-week Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Sessions have a 3 student minimum. If minimum is not met 48 hours before first class, that session will be canceled. Email notifications will be sent and students will be refunded.
- Workshops have varying student minimums (usually 3-4 students). If minimum is not met 48 hours before event, the event will be canceled. Email notifications will be sent and students will be refunded.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event to receive a refund. Cancellations with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice to event will account credit to be applied to student account. Late cancels with less than 48 hours notice or No-Shows will forfeit credit.
- Classes will be done barefoot unless noted otherwise. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio; be sure to bring clean/dry indoor sneakers for classes requiring shoes.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. If doors are locked less than 15 minutes before class, please ring door bell to be let in.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- Pole and Chair classes are ages 18+. Waivers signatures will be required prior to entering class.
- Sessions that are not purchased with Groupon can have ONE make up class for a missed class. Contact email@example.com for a make up class credit. Sessions purchased with Groupon will not have any make up opportunities for a missed class.