Take your Training to the Next Level
Pole Tricks Sessions
Are you new to pole or aerial? Ready to try something new? Our Knockout Bodies sessions can provide you with the structure and guidance to take your training to the next level.
Curious about Pole Dancing?
Intro to Pole Series:
This course is just for you! Designed for beginners of all fitness levels, you’ll learn a choreographed routine while learning basic pole grips, spin, tricks, and pole dance. No dance or pole experience is necessary. At the end of the course, you’ll feel confident and ready to jump into all of our pole classes.
Price for intro series course is $89.00.
Curious about Aerial?
Intro to Lyra Series/
Intro to Aerial Sling Series
Are you new to aerial or lyra but want to dip your pointed toe in the aerial waters? Join us for a new intro series. Develop the foundational strength, mobility, and technique that will unlock new heights and prepare you to attend mixed level and drop-in classes. In this series, you will learn a foundational repertoire of mounts, positions, and transitions on the lyra or aerial sling. No aerial or previous fitness experience is necessary. All genders, bodies, and abilities are encouraged. We are happy to discuss and develop specific accommodations to meet your needs.
Each Series is $89
Workshop / Session Policies:
- Workshops & multi-week Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Sessions have a 3 student minimum. If minimum is not met 48 hours before first class, that session will be canceled. Email notifications will be sent and students will be refunded.
- Workshops have varying student minimums (usually 3-4 students). If minimum is not met 48 hours before event, the event will be canceled. Email notifications will be sent and students will be refunded.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event to receive a refund. Cancellations with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice to event will account credit to be applied to student account. Late cancels with less than 48 hours notice or No-Shows will forfeit credit.
- Classes will be done barefoot unless noted otherwise. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio; be sure to bring clean/dry indoor sneakers for classes requiring shoes.
- To avoid injuries & class disruptions, those arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be allowed to participate.
- Pole and Chair classes are ages 18+. Waivers signatures will be required prior to entering class.
- Sessions that are not purchased with Groupon can have ONE make up class for a missed class. Contact email@example.com for a make up class credit. Sessions purchased with Groupon will not have any make up opportunities for a missed class.
- The doors may be locked up to 15 minutes before class. Please be patient for someone to unlock the door after class is over.
- We DO NOT accept walk in clients. We require prior registration and payment for class admittance. Please see our schedule online or on our app to register.
- Door will be locked 5 minutes after class starts. If you have signed up for a class and are running late, please ring the door bell.
- All classes are gender inclusive except for those explicitly noted.
- Classes, Packages, Events, Sessions & Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Packages may not be shared.
- Please do not use your phone during class instruction. Your instructor will leave time for pictures and videos if you wish. But phone use during class instruction is highly discouraged for your own safety.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils prior to class. Remove all jewelry, watches, etc that could pinch or scratch the poles or tear fabric.